AutoWikiBrowser is a semi-automated Wikipedia editor designed to make tedious repetitive tasks quicker and easier. It is essentially a browser that automatically opens up a new page when the last is saved. When set to do so, it suggests some changes (typically formatting) which are generally meant to be incidental to the main change.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- AutoWikiBrowser plugins (17 P, 1 F)
- AutoWikiBrowser scripts (20 P)
- AutoWikiBrowser templates (1 C, 14 P)
- Wikipedia bots using AutoWikiBrowser (251 P)
- Wikipedians who use AutoWikiBrowser (581 P)
Pages in category "AutoWikiBrowser"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser/API migration
- Template:AWB standard installation
- Wikipedia talk:AWB/DEV
Media in category "AutoWikiBrowser"
This category contains only the following file.
- AWB Error connecting to wiki.jpg 407 × 224; 23 KB
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.