A casino hotel is an establishment consisting of a casino with temporary lodging provided in an on-premises hotel. Customers receive the benefits of both gambling facilities and lodging. Since the casino and hotel are located on the same premises, all the gambler's necessities can be provided in one location.
The casino may offer common forms of gambling including slot machines, poker, blackjack, and sports betting. The hotel, which is usually nearby or connected to the casino, provides lodging, food and beverages, swimming pools, valet parking, and other popular hotel services.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2016)
List of casino hotels
- "Service climate and customer satisfaction in a casino hotel: An exploratory case study". International Journal of Hospitality Management.
- "Analysis of Las Vegas Strip casino hotel capacity: an inventory model for optimization". Tourism Management.
- "Yield management in Las Vegas casino hotels". Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly.
- "The Modern Las Vegas Casino-Hotel: The Paradigmatic New Means of Consumption"
- "Intrinsic and extrinsic factors impacting casino hotel chefs' job satisfaction". International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management.
- "Analysis of Return on Hotel Investment: A Comparison of Commercial Hotel Companies and Casino Hotel Companies". Journal of Hospitality & Tourism .
- "Performance Measurement Through Cash Flow Ratios and Traditional Ratios: A Comparison of Commercial and Casino Hotel Companies". The Journal of Hospitality Financial Management.
- "Job Stress Among Casino Hotel Chefs in a Top-Tier Tourism City". Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management.
- "Ben Siegel: Father of Las Vegas and the Modern Casino-Hotel". Wiley.
- "Investing in the Casino Hotel". Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.
- "Smoke gets in your eyes - Examining air quality in casino-hotels". Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly.
- "The Contribution of the Casino Hotel Industry to New Jersey’s Economy". Rutgers.
- "A Primer on the Casino Hotel". Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.
- "The Modern Las Vegas Casino-Hotel: The Paradigmatic New Means of Consumption". Management.
- Penner, Richard H.; Adams, Lawrence; Rutes, Walter (2013). Hotel Design, Planning and Development. Routledge. pp. 361- . ISBN 113514088X
- Kilby, Jim; Fox, Jim; Lucas, Anthony F. (2006). Casino Operations Management. John Wiley & Sons. pp. 49- . ISBN 0470073640
- Atlantic City Casino Hotel Association (1982). A Report on the Economic Impact of Atlantic City Casino Hotel Operations for 1981. The Association. 6 pages.