Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up building in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A building is a constructed object intended for occupancy by humans or animals.
Building may also refer to:
- Building (mathematics), a type of geometric structure
- In computer programming, building is the process by which source code is converted into executable object code; see compiler
- Building or Online creation, the name for creating areas and objects in online games
- Building (magazine), a British magazine
- Building (Australian magazine)
- Building, a classification used by the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Buildings (album), an album by Northern Irish band General Fiasco
- Building (Sense Field album)
- A song by Poi Dog Pondering on their album Volo Volo
- Structure (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Building.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.