Asset management in China
Asset management companies in China may refer to the four financial asset management companies (AMC; Chinese: 金融资产管理公司) established by the Ministry of Finance as a bad bank, one for each of the four commercial state-owned banks.
- China Great Wall Asset Management  - for the Agricultural Bank of China
- China Orient Asset Management  - for the Bank of China
- China Huarong Asset Management  - for the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- China Cinda Asset Management  - for the China Construction Bank
Other private equity firm and trustee companies also existed in China, such as:
- CITIC Group and its subsidiary CITIC Trust, formerly China International Trust Investment Corporation
- Ping An Trust of Ping An Group
- China Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Chinese financial system
- Insurance industry in China
- Economy of China
- State-owned enterprise
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|