Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up apartment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An apartment is a self-contained unit that occupies only part of a building.
Apartment may also refer to:
- Apartment (London band), a UK alternative rock band
- Apartment (Bristol band), an English post-punk band
- Apartment (film), a 2010 Bollywood film
- "Apartment" (Custard song), from the 1995 album Wisenheimer by Australian band Custard
- "Apartment" (song), song by American alternative rock band Young the Giant from their 2010 self-titled debut album
- The Apartment, a 1960 American film
- The Apartment (1996 film), a French film directed by Gilles Mimouni
- "The Apartment" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), a television episode
- "The Apartment" (Seinfeld), a 1991 episode of Seinfeld
- The Apartment (album), a 1974 album by jazz saxophonist Dexter Gordon
- The Apartment (TV series), an Asian reality television series
- The Apartments, an Australian indie band
- "The Apartment", an episode of Full House
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apartment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.